Top 5 Reasons for Silicone Roofing
Polo international is a commercial roofing contractor and today we wanted to share with you our Top 5 reasons to use silicone roofing when protecting your roof!
So what is silicone roofing anyhow, and why should you take our word for it? Well first, know that Polo international is the country’s #1 Roofing contractor. We have installed over fifty million square feet of our product, silicone single Ply, on roofs across the continental united states. We stand by our products not just because of the numbers, but because w believe in its effectiveness. Though we will say, it’s not likely we would get the opportunity to serve the community as much as we have if our product and work didn’t speak for itself. So now that you know a more about us, let’s tell you about silicone roofing and our top 5 reasons to have it installed!
Benefits of Silicone Roofing I – what is it?
Similar in texture and consistency to both rubber and plastic, silicone is a chemical compound that is lab-made. It is created by combining silicon, a periodic element, with various other polymers. The process we use to apply the silicone roofing is called Silicone Single Ply- or SSP for short. This is because the compound only needs a single layer of the application to function. The process entails pumping the needed chemical components through a pressurized hose, which also acts a heater for the chemical mixture. This mixes the compound and then sprays a single layer across the roof.
benefits of Silicone Roofing II – why use it?
- Upfront Cost – Compared to other roofing Products, SSP is relatively inexpensive. You also won’t have to invest in heavy roof cleaning to prepare for the installation, as SSP can be installed in a variety of conditions, and temperatures.
- Continued Savings – silicone roofing lowers energy bills on average by 20/30% simply by keeping the building cooler. Additionally, silicone roofing is almost always 100% tax-deductible- though you will need to contact your local tax professional to make sure.
- Warranty – We have 15 and 20-year manufacturers warranties available
- Eco-Friendly – SSP process results in an environmentally friendly teardown and disposal.
- Incredibly durable – a large single seal that will protect and insulate for years to come.
It’s easy to see why SSP is such an incredible roofing option. However, the products themself are half of the equation, the other half is the contractor who does the work. Polo International has a tried and true national reputation for the quality of the product, installation, and service. Trust the professionals who know the prodcut and process inside and out. For more information, talk to one of our friendly staff today by calling: 866-975-2867.