Silicone Roofing Installer – Polo International
Polo international is a silicone roofing installer who has made a reputation for our high-quality product and extensive customer service. this is evident in the fact that we’ve successfully installed more than fifty million square feet of roofing across the continental united states. We are home based in Florida, but as mentioned above serve the whole USA, ensuring the best roofing that saves you the most money, in the long run, is installed safely and properly!. With that said though, let’s learn a bit more about what Silicone Roofing is and why you should consider it for your property.
As a silicone roofing installer, it may be apparent that we primarily install a silicone-based compound as our roofing. Silicone is a lab-made compound whose end result is a texture that resembles both the properties of plastics and rubbers. Silicone is created by combining silicon, a periodic element, with various other polymers. The process we use to apply the silicone roofing is called Silicone Single Ply- or SSP for short. This is because the compound only needs a single layer of the application to function. The process entails pumping the needed chemical components through a pressurized hose, which also acts as a heater for the chemical mixture. This mixes the compound and then sprays a single layer across the roof.
The product itself is very durable, and a clear winner for use as a roofing compound. The first part of the roofing is the product, but the other important part is of course the Silicone Roofing Installer. Polo International has a tried and true national reputation for the quality of the product, installation, and service. Trust the professional silicone roofing installer who knows the product and process inside and out. For more information, talk to one of our friendly staff today by calling: 866-975-2867. Additionally, check out the list below for some of the great benefits of SSP!!!
- Our warranties are available in 15-25 year manufacturer warranties.
- SSP process results in an Eco-Friendly process for teardowns and disposals.
- Incredibly durable – a large single seal that will protect and insulate for years to come.
- Upfront Cost – Compared to other roofing Products, SSP is relatively inexpensive. You also won’t have to invest in heavy roof cleaning to prepare for the installation, as SSP can be installed in a variety of conditions, and temperatures.
- Continued Savings – silicone roofing lowers energy bills on average by 20/30% simply by keeping the building cooler. Additionally, silicone roofing is almost always 100% tax-deductible- though you will need to contact your local tax professional to make sure.