There is a multitude of factors to consider when it comes to looking through all of the available contractors and Roofing Companies in South Florida. When deciding on a contractor for any construction project, roofing, or otherwise, it’s important to consider these issues. If overlooked, you could end up spending way more than you initially thought. So when you are looking into roofing, or any contractor, make sure to consider the following:
1. A thorough and complete evaluation of the property is necessary before you even start talking numbers. If a contractor you’re considering does not perform evaluations, this is a big red flag.
Any Roofing Companies in South Florida should be able to look into any concerns you have and inspect the property to identify things a professional eye can spot. They should be willing to do this from the get-go, not just be rushing for your wallet. Polo international’s techs will provide a professional, quality assessment of your property and make sure you understand the details
2. A contractor should share details of the progress or changes to any project with their client, without being prompted. When you aren’t the professional at work, it can be difficult sometimes to understand the details of the project, particularly if your contractor is poor at communicating key information.
Polo International knows that the only way we can get the job done right is by constantly communicating with our clients. No matter where the job is at- or what issues arise- rest assured you as the client are the first to know. We break down the process, from start to finish- and anything that needs to be discussed along the way with our clients so they’re always in the know.
3. Track record is important as well. when looking into a Contractor, or any Roofing Companies in South Florida, it’s important to consider the work they’ve done for other clients in the recent past, as well as their full body of work. The work should clearly speak for itself, and demonstrate professional results.
Check out Polo international’s testimonials page, as well as our gallery to see just how great our reputation is not just in south Florida, but nationally. we are by and large the nation’s biggest Silicone Roofing contractor- with 50 million Square feet of roofing installed and counting!
4. There is a multitude of products and materials that the varied Roofing Companies in South Florida utilize. Look into the purpose of the materials, their cost, quality, ease of installation, longevity, and environmental impact. These are all factors a client should research when considering any contractor.
SSP, or silicone Single Ply, is the high-tech application of a single layer of long-lasting, eco friendly, easy to install Silicone Polymer as a roofing agent. IT is considered the most cost-effective roofing solution on the market today- and is the method used by Polo International.
5. Customer Service and Satisfaction is key. Why choose a contractor that just wants a paycheck and isn’t attentive to the client’s needs?
At Polo International, we strive to build lasting the best Client-Contractor relationships. We stand by our work, and so do our past clients. We offer emergency response options, and employ a friendly, professional staff who know how to communicate effectively.
These 5 factors are very important in choosing a Contractor. Don’t lean on pricing alone as a factor, make sure the money you spend gets the job done right, the first time! Contact Polo International if you need a roofing contractor for more information on our SSP process, and why we know it is the best option in the business. Call Today: 866-975-2867
Roofing Companies in South Florida
Learn More about Silicone Facts