Why Use Silicone Roofing by Polo Int
If you’re here, you likely found his article because you have been wondering “Why Use Silicone Roofing?” There are many reasons to consider this highly durable, and wonderful product for your roofing needs. Polo Internation is the leading installer of silicone roofing nationwide. Though based out of south Florida, Polo International is proud to have accomplished installing over 50 million square feet of roofing- across the entire United States. Those numbers are a testimonial in of themselves. If silicone roofing did not live up to the expectations we set for our clients, we would never achieve the level of business we have today. With that said though, let’s learn a bit more about what Silicone Roofing is and why you should consider it for your property.
Why Use Silicone Roofing I – what is it?
Silicone is a chemical compound that has properties shared by both rubber and plastic. It is made in a laboratory by combining silicon, a periodic element with various other polymers. We install it using a process called Silicone Single Ply, or SSP for short. The process involves running the needed chemical components through pressure hose which also acts a heater. This mixes the compound and then sprays a single layer across the roof.
Why Use Silicone Roofing II – The benefits.
- Upfront Cost – Compared to other roofing Products, SSP is relatively inexpensive. You also won’t have to invest in heavy roof cleaning to prepare for the installation, as SSP can be installed in a variety of conditions, and temperatures.
- Continued Savings – silicone roofing lowers energy bills on average by 20/30% simply by keeping the building cooler. Additionally, silicone roofing is almost always 100% tax-deductible- though you will need to contact your local tax professional to make sure.
- Warranty – We have 15 and 20-year manufacturers warranties available
- Eco-Friendly – SSP process results in an environmentally friendly teardown and disposal.
- Incredibly durable – a large single seal that will protect and insulate for years to come.
It’s easy to see why SSP is such an incredible roofing option. However, the products themself are half of the equation, the other half is the contractor who does the work. Polo International has a tried and true national reputation for the quality of the product, installation, and service. Trust the professionals who know the prodcut and process inside and out. For more information, talk to one of our friendly staff today by calling: 866-975-2867.